"Fitosporin-M" instructions for use of the drug
In modern gardening, the basics of organic farming are gaining more and more popularity. This is evidenced not only by the articles of experts, but also by real reviews of people using natural fertilizers and means of improving fertility. In the article we will consider the drug "Fitosporin-M", its characteristics, instructions for use, precautions.
So, adherents of natural agriculture are convinced that a person plowing fields, cutting down trees and using chemicals in his area simply ruins the natural life of nature and the fertility of the land. The basic principles of organic farming boil down to the natural maintenance and stimulation of natural resources in order to improve fertility. And, of course, no chemistry. Everything should be natural.
Characteristics of "Fitosporin-M"
Fitosporin is a natural drug that is on the list of leaders as a remedy against fungal diseases of plants. This drug is used in the treatment of diseases and for their prevention, as well as used for the treatment of seeds and fruits.
Types of the drug "Fitosporin-M" and release forms
There are several types of the drug on the shops. "Fitosporin - M" is a universal remedy, there is "Fitosporin" for vegetables, and there is a separate preparation for flowers.
This natural preparation comes in the form of powder, paste and solution. According to gardeners, the powder dissolves in water for too long, but it has no smell at all, unlike a liquid product that smells like ammonia. The latter is added to the vial in order to stabilize the bacteria.
The mechanism of action "Fitosporin-M"
Regardless of the form of release, the drug is a natural fungicide and consists of living cells and spores of bacteria living in the soil, which are resistant to frost and drought.
In addition to bacteria, the preparation also includes "Gumi" - this is brown coal, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, as well as chalk and other substances that are necessarily indicated on the packaging by the manufacturer.
It is also worth noting here that "Gumi" has a beneficial effect on the root system of the plant, but not on the fruits. When processing vegetables and fruits, it is better to choose "Fitosporin" without this additive.
Thus, mixing the drug with water, beneficial bacteria wake up and begin their vital activity, as a result of which the microflora of dangerous microorganisms and fungi is destroyed, and the plant becomes resistant to diseases. In addition, the drug has a positive effect on plant growth and development.
Scope and methods of application of the drug "Fitosporin-M"
The area of application of the drug is great. "Fitosporin-M" is used for the treatment and prevention of plant diseases, for soaking seeds, cuttings are treated with it, as well as the soil before planting crops.
The instruction says that Fitosporin-M can only be diluted with water without bleach. This is rainwater, water from natural sources, or boiled water. The drug is diluted with water in order to awaken the bacteria, therefore this procedure is mandatory, in addition, after diluting the powder, it is necessary to wait a couple more hours for the bacteria to activate, and when using the paste, dilute the drug at all three days before processing. Typically, the drug is diluted with water 1 to 2
"Fitosporin-M" liquid must be added to water in drops.
Experienced summer residents noted that Fitosporin-M paste is more economical to use, as it retains its active properties for six months.
The treatment procedure must be carried out in the morning or evening, as well as after rain.
It is necessary to process a diseased plant once every two weeks in dry weather and once a week during rains. For prevention purposes, the plant is watered once a month. In order to increase the shelf life, fruits are recommended to be processed twice a month.
Depending on the object of treatment with the drug, there are different forms of dosage of the powder "Fitosporin-M".
- So, for the processing of cucumbers and cabbage, it is enough to dilute 3 teaspoons per 1 liter of water.
- For soil cultivation in a greenhouse before planting seedlings, the solution is made as follows: 5 g per 10 liters of water.
- In order to protect tomatoes, dilute a tablespoon of the drug with 1 liter of water.
- Processing of trees and shrubs: 5 g per 10 liters of water. The procedure is carried out twice: during bud break and during fruit formation.
- For flowers, the norm is 10 g per 0.5 l of water.
- The seeds are soaked in a solution: 1.5 g per 0.1 l.
- Treatment of potato bushes against fungal diseases: 10 g per 5 liters.
- The drug "Fitosporin-M" is in demand for processing cucumbers, since it has a positive effect on the formation of the fruit and, at the same time, cucumbers will not contain chemicals harmful to humans.
Can the drug "Fitosporin-M" harm plants if the dosage is incorrect? Here the opinions of experts differ. Some dilute the drug by eye, while others strictly follow the instructions for use.
Advantages and disadvantages of biological fungicide
Fitosporin-M has a number of advantages over other plant protection products:
- the drug is active against a number of diseases.
- the drug is able to influence the growth of the plant.
- the drug is safe for humans and insects. So, processed berries are allowed to be consumed the next morning.
- the product is effective for any part of the treatment of the plant.
- "Fitosporin-M" softens the effect of chemicals on vegetation, and also restores the natural flora of the plant.
- the drug is suitable for use throughout the season.
- the fungicide increases the yield by about 30%.
- increases the shelf life of the fruit.
- "Fitosporin-M" has a low cost.
However, there are a number of downsides:
- "Fitosporin-M" is not compatible with fertilizers containing alkali;
- active bacteria, which form the basis of the drug, do not tolerate direct sunlight;
- the effect of the drug is not as obvious as when using chemistry;
- causes some difficulties to dilute the solution, since the product does not have a dispenser;
When using the drug, you must observe your own safety measures, namely, wear gloves, a respirator, and glasses. Do not have food and drinking water nearby. If the solution gets on the skin or mucous membranes, it is necessary to wash it off with plenty of water. After processing the plants, you should change your clothes, and wash your hands and exposed parts of the body with soap and water.
It is recommended to store the drug separately from food and other medicines at a temperature of -2 to +28 degrees in a place protected from the sun.
So, the biological fungicide "Fitosporin-M" is affordable, an environmentally friendly and multifunctional drug that has a positive effect not only on the plants themselves, but also on the growing soil and fruits.